User Experience Designer
Do you feel as comfortable in front of Photoshop as you do in front of Textmate? Does the thought of an ugly app, make you sick to your stomach? Do you get excited by the thought of clean, slick and functional design? Do you enjoy working with teams to find creative solutions? Do you enjoy working in fast paced environments?
We’re looking for a high-energy, young and driven self-starter with great communication skills to join our team as a User Experience Designer. If you are passionate about user experience and interface design, are highly creative and obsessed with getting visual and interaction details right, we’d love to meet you.
As a dynamic and growing team with a passion for technology innovation and problem solving, we welcome like-minded innovators to join our team… if you think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch!
What we are looking for
- Experience creating wireframes of user interface for web applications
- Advanced Photoshop/Illustrator skills are a plus
- Strong portfolio showcasing skills in Web & Mobile design
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over the quality of the product
- An ability to quickly develop and iterate designs based on feedback and goals as well as perform under pressure and deliver on deadline
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain screen wireframes, process flows, site maps, navigation systems, screen prototypes, and conceptual models to clarify and refine new product solutions.
- Produce and maintain highly accurate wireframe documentation and other specification required to implement design and interface concepts.
- Collaboratively develop and maintain scenarios, navigation models, interaction designs and prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients.
- Understand target audiences’ needs and other motivating factors and translate them into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts and Developers to define scope.
- Conduct and participate in concept generation activities including the development of: user profiles, user scenarios, organisational models, and task models.
- Work closely with graphic designers to implement the look and feel of systems.
Send us an email with a link to your online portfolio and an example of some of the work you’ve done. Get bonus points for originality and putting together a Youtube video presenting the designs to us and send us a link.